Another Christmas upon us.
In years past the entire clan shows up at our humble abode and we celebrate as a family. And after the opening of presents and a festful dinner everyone kinda sits around and enjoys each other’s company.
Then it’s time for Ma to emerge from the kitchen and take orders for after dinner coffee.
First, there has always been Aunt Maria, or Tia Maria as we call her. Her order has always been, “Tendré una rica y sabrosa luz Espresso en la espuma, por favor.”
Next distant cousin Kwai Chang Caine always ordered a simple strong black coffee because as he always said, “I like my coffee like I like my women.”
Other cousin Ursula likes a Cappuccino lightly dusted with nutmeg. My brother Stinky Pete has a fondness for a Red Bull White Americano.
Uncle Buck doesn’t have to unbuckle his trousers after dinner like the rest of us. On special occasions he wears his jeans with the elastic waistband. He always orders an Americano, heavy on the Jack Daniels.
Mee Maw sits quietly in her rocking chair busy knitting next year’s scarves for Christmas gifts. She always sips an exquisite espresso while knitting.
And finally our sister Juanita always goes against the grain and orders an ice cold Frappé with extra shaved ice.
Time was Ma would disappear to the kitchen and by the time she got done making everyone’s special Christmas coffee it was already New Year’s!
Not this year.
Caffè di Artisan has come out with exquisite luxury single origin coffee in liquid single shot pods.
And here’s the kicker. Ready in 60 seconds and without machines! And a free frother with your first order
That’s right, you heard me. No more expensive coffee makers that clutter up space on your kitchen counter. No more buying cheap coffee makers once a year and no more cleaning with vinegar and throwing away coffee from a pot that has been sitting around for a few hours.
Caffè di Artisan coffee is zesty…has great attitude…and it’s not bitter.
Merry Christmas everybody!
For a Latté/Cappuccino here’s how simple it is;
- 1 Caffè di Artisan liquid pod. (choice of single origin coffee)
- 5-6 Ounces Whole Milk
- Choice of Spirits, (i.e. Bourbon, Irish cream, spirit of choice). Fill the empty pod with your favorite spirit
- Toppings (i.e dusting of nutmeg, cinnamon, etc..Sprinkles) Dust the cup with your favorite spice.
- 11.Pour Caffè di Artisan liquid coffee shot into a cup of 8 oz (240 ml), froth for 2-3 seconds
- 22.Heat around 5 oz (125-150 ml) milk (We recommend using whole milk for the best tasting Lattés, but it's entirely your choice)
- 33.Froth the hot milk for 15-30 seconds to create rich foam, for a Latté. Foam for 60 seconds for Cappuccino
- 44.Pour hot, frothed milk into the cup, and top off with extra foam for a Cappuccino