Everybody eats burgers, even the fast food kind. Everybody loves to BBQ. Can't say I know too many people who don't enjoy cole slaw and onion rings. And don't forget pepper jack cheese.
So what do we do now?
Let's put all that stuff on a bun.
- 1- 8Oz 81/19 Ground Meat Patty
- 4Oz. Smoked Pull Pork
- 4Oz. Granny Smith Cole Slaw
- 1 Slice Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 Slices Bacon, Cooked
- 2 Thick Cut Deep-Fried Onion Rings
- BBQ Sauce
- 1 Crusty Burger Bun
- 1Grill the patty to desired doneness
- 2Assemble the burger. Place patty on a bun
- 3Add the cheese
- 4How about spooning some hot pulled pork on top of that
- 5Maybe some cole slaw on top of the pulled pork
- 6Top with the onion rings
- 7Squirt BBQ sauce over the whole thing
- 8Chow down, make sure a roll of paper towels are nearby