Growing up of Jewish and Japanese heritage I'm no stranger to multi-cultural cuisine. Likewise for my girlfriend Ursula who is Polish and Hawaiian. So when my femme fatal and I get into the kitchen together the world stands up and takes notice.
This dish is quick and easy and Ursula and I make it to pay homage to my Hungarian grandfather and her Puerto Rican grandmother.
Hence the name of the dish and our global cuisine creation.
Bon appetite everybody.
- 16 Oz. Polish Kielbasa, Cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Poblano Pepper, seeded and cut
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, seeded and cut
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and cut
- 6 Knob Onions, Trimmed
- 1- 12 Oz. Can Pineapple Chunks, Drained
- 1 Pkg Vigo Yellow Rice
- 1Add a touch of olive oil to your wok or skillet and toss the peppers and onion, sauté til soft.
- 2Add the kielbasa and continue to cook until browned
- 3Throw in the pineapple chunks and simmer until soft.
- 4Serve over Vigo Yellow Rice
- 5Hauʻoli nā mea a pau!